Friday, December 11, 2009

I Stink...

I think it is pretty obvious that I stink at keeping this updated as regularly as I would like to! I will try to be better.

Just a quick note to update you about the Christmas program:

I had a date/time scheduled to go to the Riverton Transitional Rehabilitation Facility to perform for the residents there...however, due to a scheduling conflict on the rehab center's end, we are no longer able to put on our program there. Therefore, the program will be held here at my house at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 17th. Both classes will meet here, and parents and grandparents are welcome to come. Please note that the program will take the place of our regular class time. The program will run about 20 minutes, and light refreshments will be served afterwards.

I do ask that you be mindful of neighboring driveways, mailboxes, etc. when coming to the program. There will be a lot of cars looking for parking - please feel free to use the driveway!

Thanks so much for your support. I know the kids have been working hard on their songs they are going to sing for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment